Art of Marketing & Consumer Behavior Secrets Course - Online Training
The Art of Marketing & Consumer Behavior Secrets is a unique program that trains professionals to get inside consumers' minds in order to uncover and understand the motivations behind their behavior. This knowledge is critical to guide business strategies and actionable plans to address the market's wants and needs of today and anticipate those of tomorrow.
Effective marketing requires the understanding of consumer behavior not only about what they consume, but also why and how. This is particularly important when today’s marketers face highly demanding consumers and vibrant development in digital media for marketing communications. This course focuses on understanding the processes underlying consumer behavior.
Course designed to focus on applications & bring knowledge into implementation introducing the essential point of Marketing as following:
Upselling -Strategic marketing applications - Market segmentation strategies- Positioning strategies for Existing and new products, Repositioning Store choice and shopping behavior store image and loyalty -ConsumerismWho Should Attend?
Marketing Professionals, Business owners, entrepreneurs, trade Management professionals, Retail staff and Individuals who wish to be shift to marketing function
- To learn the knowledge and theories about the psychological foundations of consumer behavior.
- Understand the psychological processes underlying consumer behavior.
- Develop skills to apply theories and concepts to analyze consumer decision making.
- To develop skills in designing effective marketing communications based on the insights about consumer behavior.
- Understand the conceptual foundations of consumer buying behavior
- Create awareness of the theories of motivation and perception as applied in consumer behavior
- Acquaint with the communication and consumer decision making
- Have an understanding of merchandise process
- Develop an understanding of the retail strategy and planning process,
- Analyze the customer satisfaction and complaint management in services
- Understand the process of marketing communications.
- Understand the concepts and principles of CRM
- Enable managing Customer Relationship.
- Marketing, what to do & what not to do
- Pricing Strategies
- Competitors Management
- Trade management
- Trade type
- Consumer target
- Consumer buying habits and perceptions of emerging non-store choices
- Customer loyalty and optimizing customer relationships
- CRM defined success factors
- Cross Selling & Up Selling
- Customer Profitability
- Event-based marketing.
- Suppliers Management
- Advertising & Sales Promotions
- Space rentals
- Stock take
- Pricing strategy
- Promotional strategy
- Sales force automation.
- Consumer buying behavior
- Marketing implications
- Consumer perceptions
- Motivation and personality
- Values and Lifestyles.
- Environmental influences on Consumer Behavior
- Cultural influences
- Social class
- Reference groups and family influences
Course Duration: 5 Days