Preparation Course for the Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence (CMQ/OE) - Classroom Training Course
In today's world, where quality competition is a fact of life and the need for a work force proficient in the principles and practices of quality control is a central concern of many companies, certification is a mark of excellence. It demonstrates that the certified individual has the knowledge to assure quality of products and services. Certification is an investment in your career and in the future of your employer.
The Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence (CMQ/OE) is a professional who leads and champions process improvement initiatives in small businesses or multinational corporations that can have regional or global focus in a variety of service and industrial settings.
Who Should Attend?
Those who wishes to master Organizational Excellence & Quality Management.
- Prepare participants to become successful quality managers, able to work in multinational organizations.
- Pass the qualifying exam of the American Society for Quality (ASQ) and obtain its certificate as a Certified Quality Manager (CMQ/OE). Please visit the website www.asq.org for more information.
- Facilitate and lead team efforts, establish and monitor customer/supplier relations, supports strategic planning and deployment initiatives.
- Organizational Structures and Culture
- Leadership Challenges
- Teams and Team Processes
- ASQ Code of Ethics
II. Strategic Plan Development and Deployment
- Strategic Planning Models
- Business Environment Analysis
- Strategic Plan Deployment
III. Management Elements and Methods
- Management Skills and Abilities
- Communication Skills and Abilities
- Project Management
- Quality System
- Quality Models and Theories
IV. Quality Management Tools
- Problem-Solving Tools
- Process Management
- Measurement: Assessment and Metrics.
V. Customer-Focused Organizations
- Customer Identification and Segmentation
- Customer Relationship Management
- Supplier Logistics
VI. Supply Chain Management
- Supplier Selection
- Supplier Communications
- Supplier Performance
- Supplier Improvement
- Supplier Certification, Partnerships, and Alliances
VII. Training and Development
- Training Plans
- Needs Analysis
- Training Materials/Curriculum Development and Delivery
- Training Effectiveness and Evaluation
Duration: 120 Hours